Sunday, June 7, 2009

How Quickly they Grow

In the blink of an eye, the first school year for both kids is over. Here was Erin on the first day of Kindergarten, all excited to start school.

And here is Erin on the last day of school, now able to read and write and has a group of friends all her own (not Mom and Dad's friends' kids).




This was Garrett on his first day of preschool.


Notice how nervous he looks. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but he knew something was different and he wasn't sure if he was going to like it. This is Garrett on the last week of school.



All happy and relaxed and loving life. What a difference a school year makes. And even more new adventures in learning will await them next school year.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Good comparison especially withe Garett. In the fall my son starts Kinder and my daughter will start daycare/preschool a few days a week. I have to do the same picture essay some day, if i last that long blogging!!!! LOL.

Mum-me said...

They both look more relaxed in the second photo, don't they? I still can't get my head around the idea of finishing the school year in the middle of the year!