Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is why I haven't been blogging

I realize I haven't been updating my blog as much as I used to. One reason is that we have been spending a lot of time at our community pool(provided by our Home Owner's Association). It's the only thing to do when the temperature is over 100 degrees day after day. Garrett has recently learned to "swim" using his life jacket built in to his swim suit. He can actually get around the pool by kicking his legs. He loves the freedom and I think it's good therapy for his balance and muscle coordination.


Erin can now swim without a life jacket and spends most of her time either trying to swim under water or jumping off the side of the pool. Here are some cool jumping pictures.






Now that you've seen the pictures, which would you rather be doing: spending time at the pool or blogging?.......That's what I thought.

4 comments:

Mum-me said...

Pick me! Can I come?!?

I would so much rather be swimming in that lovely pool than shivering here in our depressing winter weather.

You keep enjoying that heat, but please do come back and clog about it a bit more.... makes me feel ever so slightly warmer.

Julia said...

We've been in swim lessons too. The pool rules!

Michelle said...

You just can't beat swimming in the summertime,especially outdoors!have fun and enjoy it while you can.

vera said...

Okay, I'm about ready for school to start... I miss your posts :)