Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm back, finally!

School is back in session, so now I have more time to update my blog. We were very busy the last month of summer, trying to get all our fun in before school starts. We had a great time staying at some cabins at this lodge on Lake Whitney, TX. Erin and Daddy went fishing. This picture was taken from outside our cabin.




They didn't catch any fish, but they had fun trying.



And this is another cute Daddy/Daughter picture from our deck. It was a beautiful view.





We spent a lot of time at the pool.


And enjoyed beautiful views of Lake Whitney, even if it was 12 feet below normal. Lake Whitney is right on the edge of the severe drought situation in Austin and San Antonio. The peer in the picture below should be much closer to level than this sharp drop. They had to close the peer.

But the lake was beautiful anyway. Check out these pictures.














Next time, I'll post pictures from Lake Whitney State Park.



4 comments:

Mum-me said...

Nice to see you're back. Lovely photos of the lake ... hope back to school has gone well.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Indeed!!! Nice to see you posting to your blog! Love the header picture of the kids!

I hear I won't be seeing you at bells except for subbing. DARN the bad luck! I will miss seeing you and the kids this year!

vera said...

Welcome back! WOAH Garrett got BIG!!

Unknown said...

Hi!Finally checked your blog since you have abandoned Facebook. Super cute kid photos. I can't believe how big they are getting. Hope you are happy school is back in session. I am! Caroline has school pictures today and her first dance classes tonight.